Do you love the hospitality industry? Are you up-to-date on all of the new and popular restaurants & bars? Are you interested in breaking into the technology industry by helping restaurant and bar owners achieve maximum efficiency through the use of our software and hardware products?
Our sales role will give you the ability to work directly with restaurant and bar owners on a daily basis. We have a fantastic opportunity to join our startup on the ground floor. This is a fun, fast paced and energetic place to work. We are a growing business that is looking for the right individual to generate new sales in the exploding Seattle/Tacoma restaurant market. Evergreen POS will provide you the chance to thrive with the business and gain the experience to maximize your success. If you are a recent college graduate looking for an opportunity to gain sales experience in the hospitality technology industry, this might be the PERFECT opening for you!
- Develops a business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which will focus the Sales Representative on meeting or exceeding sales quota, and the sales team’s joint goals
- Learns and demonstrates proficiency in technical selling skills and product knowledge that allows for an effective presentation of Dinerware and our associated products
- Demonstrates the ability to carry on a high-level consultative conversation with business owners and decision makers to make value-added recommendations to prospects and clients
- Develops and maintains a sales pipeline (SalesForce CRM) of qualified leads through website leads, referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
- “Farms” existing accounts and relationships for future business referrals.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, pricing, proposals, and other documentation
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of sales experience; or 3+ years of hospitality industry experience; or 4yr College Degree. Restaurant experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong communicator: must be able to build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Must have a positive attitude, and willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
- The position is salary plus commission: must be able to work afterhours and weekends when necessary.
- You must be a US Citizen, and must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, proof of auto insurance (SR-22 is not acceptable), and own means of reliable transportation (no motorcycles). Regional travel to customer locations will be a requirement.
- Proficient in MS Office
The company offers a competitive base salary and an uncapped commission structure that rewards the activities that align with overall company goals. We provide mileage reimbursement, a cell phone, a personal laptop computer, excellent training, and paid holidays. We are a small business, we are looking into providing some form of health insurance and a retirement account to all employees in the near future.
About Evergreen Point of Sale:
Evergreen POS is a Seattle-based, independently owned and operated technology solution provider serving hospitality merchants in the Pacific NW. Our primary product line is Dinerware Point of Sale software (www.dinerware.com). Evergreen POS provides sales, training, service and installation of Dinerware POS and ancillary solutions directly to merchants in the hospitality industry (restaurants, bars, cafes, nightclubs, wineries, golf courses, and hotels). We currently have a small team but we’re rapidly growing and looking for dedicated individuals to help us meet market demand. Find out more about us at here.
Please submit a COVER LETTER and a RESUME. Thanks for your interest.
Evergreen POS is currently seeking an ‘Implementation Service Technician’, for a full-time position to provide service and support to direct customers. We are very excited about adding a position to an existing team of great team people. This position will offer a significant opportunity for professional skill development and promotion.
The position is hourly, based on a 40-hour week. Overtime does occur. The 40-hour work week is based on 5 consecutive days, but may include weekend days (e.g. Sunday to Thursday, or Tues to Saturday). The position will also include an ‘on-call’ component as our business runs 24/7. This job does include evening and weekend hours. If you prefer working a later shift (12pm- 8pm), please note that in the Cover Letter.
The ideal candidate will be very proficient in the use of computers; a high emphasis is placed on the Microsoft Windows O/S, and software and devices that run on Windows. Related technical certifications are not required, but helpful. Please note any experience with Microsoft SQL, or any other technical qualifications. Since we work directly with restaurants, any experience you have with the Food and Beverage Industry is also a huge plus.
Customer service skills are very important to this position. You must have excellent communications skills (oral, written, and listening). Previous customer service experience is highly favorable, and so please describes any related experiences in the Cover Letter. Restaurant experience is a definite plus.
Educational requirements: College or post-high school education is not required but will be considered. We will train you on our product, our tools, and on the job itself.
You must be a US Citizen, and possess a valid Washington State Driver’s license and a reliable personal vehicle (no motorcycles) with insurance. This position we require transportation of equipment to customer sites. Local travel to customer locations will be a requirement.
The company offers a competitive hourly wage, mileage reimbursement, cell phone reimbursement, and bonus opportunities. We are a small business now, but health insurance and 401k are on the horizon.
Work Environment: We are all very independent, but rely on the fact that business is being handled professionally by each team member. High energy and a passion to be successful will be considered. We are a small team and each of us wears many hats, this is not a job were you will be sitting in a cubicle answering phones all day.
Check us out online at: http://www.evergreen-pos.com/
Please submit a COVER LETTER, plus a RESUME to this add. Thanks for your time.