The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) 3.2 update will switch from “best practices” to “required” on February 1, 2018. Merchants need to act quickly so that they will be prepared without any interruptions to credit card processing and won’t face potential fines.
Evergreen Point of Sale can provide an assessment of your present technology and the solutions required to meet compliance today and in the future.
Our free assessment will determine:
- Whether your current Windows Operating System and version of Dinerware are compliant with new regulations
- Options for meeting compliance requirements for both in scope and out of scope payment processing including:
- Replacement hardware (purchase or rental)
- Software upgrades
- Implementation of a physical network firewall
- Solutions that process cards even when the internet is down